You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010 Compliance1Stop Gold values your privacy and endeavours to protect your data in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act”). Physical and logical security measures are employed to prevent a variety of threats from compromising 1Stop Gold’s Information Technology Infrastructure Systems and the information stored on the subsequent systems.
What do we use your information for?Information collected from users is used in any of the following ways:
- To personalise user experience – User information aids in better understanding of the individual’s needs.
- Website Improvement – Information and feedback received from users assist in the improvement of the website.
- Improvement in customer service – User requests and support is delivered effectively with the completion of the information.
- Assessment of user application for any products and services offered by 1Stop Gold;
- Transaction Processing – User information, whether public or private, will not to be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any party for any reason whatsoever, without user consent, other than for the express purpose of the delivery of purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
- To respond to user enquiries, complaints and to resolve any disputes.
- For internal functions – Evaluation of 1Stop Gold’s effectiveness in its marketing, market research, statistical analysis and modelling, reporting, audit, and risk management.
- Crime Detection and Prevention – Including but not limited to fraud, money-laundering, bribery);
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance – Meeting any legal or regulatory requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, or code applicable to 1Stop Gold.
How do we protect your information?A variety of security measures are maintained to ensure the safety of a user’s personal information. 1Stop Gold offers the use of a secure server. Sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and subsequently encrypted onto 1Stop Gold’s Payment gateway providers database. Accessibility to the database requires authorised personal to keep the information confidential. Authorised personnel with exclusive access rights to the database is limited to key individuals.
IP AddressAn IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a user’s computer when registering with an Internet Service Provider. A user’s IP address is automatically logged into 1Stop Gold’s server upon each visit. The users IP address aids in the diagnosis of issues related to the server and administration of the website. The IP addresses collected may provide identifying information such as the general geographic area that the user is accessing the website. 1Stop Gold does not link user IP addresses to any software that can enable the identification of the user unless required by law and regulation.
Third-Party LinksAt our discretion, 1Stop Gold may include or offer third-party products or services on the website. The third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. 1Stop Gold, therefore, does not assume responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, 1Stop Gold seeks to protect the integrity of the website and welcomes feedback from users with regards to these third-party websites.
How do we protect your data?The security of a user’s data is an utmost priority when surfing the website. 1Stop Gold employs physical, technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data. Disclosure of a user’s data to 1Stop Gold’s authorised agents or service providers is subjected to necessary safeguarding of the information.
How long do we retain your personal data?1Stop Gold retains personal data of users for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory and internal requirements. Destruction or permanent deletion of personal data is carried once the purpose(s) has been completed.
How can you access/correct/update your personal data?1Stop Gold strives to ensure that the personal data collected from users are accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date. Any changes made to a user’s data or should a user believe that the information is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date, must contact 1Stop Gold to update. Users have the right to access their personal data at any time. Any request to made to access personal data must be directed to our general email (email@example.com). Note: A small fee may be charged to users depending on the information requested. 1Stop Gold may take several steps to verify a user’s identity before fulfilment of the request to review personal data.
Terms & ConditionsPlease visit the User Agreement section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the website at www.1stopgold.com.my.
Gold Spot Gold prices edged higher on Friday after gloomy U.S. nonfarm payrolls data magnified the economic toll from the coronavirus, although a stronger dollar capped bullion's advance. Technical Resistance: 1626/1640 Technical support: 1607/1574 Market headlines:...