You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010 Compliance
1Stop Gold values your privacy and endeavours to protect your personal data in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act”).
We will also ensure physical and logical security measures in order to ensure that all information and IT Infrastructure Systems are adequately protected from a variety of threats.
What information do we collect?
You have the choice, at any time, not to provide your information or to revoke your consent for 1Stop Gold from processing of your information. However, failure to provide your information or revocation of your consent to your information, may result in 1Stop Gold being unable to provide you with effective and continuous products and services.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings, based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To assess your application for any of our products and services;
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other person for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
- To respond to your enquiries and complaints and to resolve any disputes.
- For internal functions such as evaluating the effectiveness of our marketing, market research, statistical analysis and modelling, reporting, audit and risk management.
- Detecting and preventing crime (including but not limited to fraud, money-laundering, bribery);
- Meeting any legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we have included detailed instructions to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email. Please note that it may take up to fourteen (14) working days for your withdrawal of subscription to be reflected in our systems.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you signed up with an Internet Service Provider. When you visit our website, your IP address is automatically logged in our server. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. From your IP address, we may identify the general geographic area from which you are accessing our website. Generally we do not link your IP address to anything that can enable us to identify you unless it is required by law and regulation.
Yes, cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Please refer to your browser documentation to check if cookies have been enabled on your computer or to request not to receive cookies.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How do we protect your data?
The security of your personal data is our priority. 1Stop Gold takes all physical, technical and organisational measures needed to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data. If we disclose any of your personal data to our authorised agents or service providers, we will require them to appropriately safeguard the personal data provided to them.
How long may we retain your personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory and internal requirements. Afterwards we will destruct or permanently delete your data.
How can you access / correct / update your personal data?
We are committed to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date. If there are any changes to your personal data or if you believe that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date, please contact us so that we may take steps to update your personal data.
You have the right to access your personal data. If you would like to request access to your personal data, please contact us. Please note that depending on the information requested we may charge a small fee. We may also take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request for access to your personal data.
Terms and Conditions